Data Type क्या है?

Figure Of Data Type

कंप्यूटर विज्ञान और कंप्यूटर प्रोग्रामिंग में, एक डेटा टाइप या केवल टाइप डेटा की एक विशेषता है जो संकलक (Compiler) या दुभाषिया (Interpreter) को बताता है कि प्रोग्रामर डेटा का उपयोग करने का इरादा क्या है।  अधिकांश प्रोग्रामिंग भाषाएं वास्तविक, पूर्णांक और बूलियन के सामान्य डेटा प्रकारों का समर्थन करती हैं।

Comments

  1. I am sure that this is going to help a lot of individuals. Keep up the good work. It is highly convincing and I enjoyed going through the entire blog.

    data science course in vizag

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that this is going to help a lot of individuals. Keep up the good work. It is highly convincing and I enjoyed going through the entire blog.

    data science course in vijayawada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign !


    ai training in thiruvananthapuram

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done a amazing job with you website


    ai training in faridabad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Is CSS In HTML? & How To Learn CSS

Download Blank (2019) Hindi Movie